What is Life Coaching?
Life Coaching is a profession that is profoundly different from consulting, mentoring, advice, therapy, or counseling. The coaching process addresses specific areas such as, general conditions and transitions in the client's personal or professional life and relationships by examining what is going on right now, discovering what your obstacles or challenges might be, and choosing a course of action to take your life in a direction you desire.
How does it work?
- A Complimentary Introduction session is the start of the coach/client relationship.
- Together we come up with a plan based on what you want most out of each session.
- You set the agenda in the coach/client partnership.
- As your coach, you will be provided focus, structure, support, encouragement and accountability. It is our responsibility to motivate, challenge and guide you.
- It is your responsibility, as the client to take the actions necessary to make the changes you want in your life.
- You will be asked to experiment with fresh approaches and strategies in order to make the changes you desire.